If you are requiring any help and support ASK a Question Here, we will try our best to answer your question.
Here is a short summary of this recruitment - As per BHEL Diploma Non Engineering Apprentice vacancy notification, their are 17 vacant positions of Diploma Non Engineering Apprentice in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will be filled by this recruitment drive, education Diploma passed or its similar can apply for this job, working hours 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM, salary as per state / central government pay commission, all government and bank holidays and el & cl holidays also, benefits of epf, medical, bonus, promotion, ta, da, hra, travel allowances, gratuity, national pension scheme.
Selected candidates will be posted in
but in many cases company has rights to transfer them to another locations.
From many of you there are some questions like -
1. Who can apply for BHEL Diploma Non Engineering Apprentice Vacancy?
Any Indian citizen or citizens of Nepal and Bhutan living in India can apply. Please check detailed advertisement notification if you are belonging from Nepal or Bhutan.
2. What Education / Qualification Required for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Diploma Non Engineering Apprentice Recruitment?
Minimum education is (and or)
or its equivalent. If you are having higher qualification you may also apply. Your education must be from any Board / University / Institute which is established as per Government of India rules.
3. What is the age limit of Diploma Non Engineering Apprentice job in BHEL?
You must have attain minimum age of 18 years.
4. How Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited select candidates, What is the selection process of BHEL?
Final selection before appointment will be made through
5. How to Pay Application Fee for BHEL Diploma Non Engineering Apprentice?
You are required to pay application fee / exam fee / facility charges through
6. How to Apply for this BHEL Diploma Non Engineering Apprentice job opening?
You can apply for this job via
You can read this page in your favorite language, we are currently supporting English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati and Punjabi Languages. Currently we are working on Oriya version. Like our Facebook Pages as per your preferred language or follow us on Twitter and Google Plus to get regular fresh updates. You can also subscribe by E-mail to never miss any job opportunity.